Elwer Fence located in Lima, Ohio is looking for self-motivated people to join our team. Full time positions are available for year-round employment. We offer competitive wages, and have opportunities with prevailing wage projects with top pay.
Must be able to:
- Follow basic Instructions
- Use hand tools
- Be able to pick up at least 50lbs
- Work together with other individuals
- Work in multiple weather conditions
- Understand construction site safety rules
- Applicants must have a valid drivers’ license, good driving record, and a reliable source of transportation to work.
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Schedule: 1st shift 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
To Apply: Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants will be subject to pre-employment drug screening as well as random screenings. Background checks will be done as well to all new hired employees.
- Preference will be given for previous construction experience. Any welding training, equipment operation (specifically skid steer), or experience with a truck and trailer would be helpful but is not required.