Full and Part time
$21.25 - $25.00
- Must carry a current license as a Licensed Practical Nurse from the State of Ohio.
- Should have knowledge of professional theory and practice in the field of nursing and to be able to demonstrate that knowledge.
- Should be of good physical and mental health
- Should have knowledge of equipment used and its maintenance
DUTIES TO INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Supervise staff giving direct care to residents (State Tested Nursing Assistants)
- Assures that all residents’ medications and treatments are provided according to physician orders and all documentation is complete.
- Review medication and treatment records for completeness of information, accuracy in the transcription of physician’s orders.
- Keep Clinical Managers and Director of Nursing informed of resident’s status and other related matters as they arise.
- Keep all medical and social information concerning residents confidential.
- Gives emergency care as needed, evaluates resident’s condition and notifies physician, family and Director of Nursing regarding any residents change in condition.
- Completes all documentation as required.
- Keeps work stations and medication rooms neat and orderly.
- Performs other related duties as directed by Clinical Managers, and Director of Nursing