Mon-Fri 7:30 am-3:30 pm or 8:30am-4:30pm
Reports to management team members no supervisory responsibilities
The Adult Day Support Professional position is a non-exempt, direct care position responsible for self-help skills, social skills, employment skills training, personal care and behavior support per direction of the ADS Supervisor and individual service plans (as defined in 5123:2-9-17 of the ORC). The ADSP also provides Non-Medical Transportation Services (as defined in 5123:2-9-18 of the ORC). This is a direct service position, which requires hands on work with individuals with severe disabilities who may be developmentally and behaviorally challenged.
Job Skills / Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum six months of experience in the DD field or equivalent.
- Ability to effectively communicate in written and oral form; basic math and money handling skills.
- Evidence of no active TB by results of a Mantoux II Step test or chest x-ray.
- Acceptable background and related registry check(s).
- Valid driver’s license, a verifiable low risk driving record, and proof of insurance
- Work Physical and acceptable drug screening.