Summary: Under direction of the shift supervisor, performs coating & other production operations in the manufacture of surface protection products to meet customer specifications in accordance with established Company health, safety and quality procedures.
Knowledge and Experience:
High school diploma, GED or equivalent education and experience Ability to demonstrate skills and physical ability satisfactory to the job Capable of learning and performing all operations processes as follows:
• Perform basic mathematical and data entry functions.
• Use equipment required to perform job tasks.
• Perform quality tests as required.
• Operate company forklift vehicles.
• Mix adhesives, release coatings and inks.
• Perform all plate setter tasks.
• Maintain quality and productivity standards set by management.
All shifts available.