Job Title: Controller
Worksite Location: near Columbiana County, Ohio.
How to Apply:
Email resume to: email@example.com
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark or Tuscarawas when applying to this employer.
Job Description: Exciting job opportunity for a full-time Controller near Columbiana County, Ohio.
The Controller is responsible for managing and administering accounting systems and functions.
The company offers a competitive compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan, paid holidays and vacation.
This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas:
- Management of 401(k) contribution deposits and verifications.
- Processing of mail and completing daily check deposits.
- Monitoring daily bank balances to maximize return and limit risk.
- Daily entry of employee time logs for payroll and weekly payroll processing.
- Creation of financial statements for distribution to company officers and owners.
- Processing Accounts Payable daily.
- Accounts Receivable analysis and collections.
- General ledger closing and account reconciliations.
- Quarterly reconciliation of payroll provider’s tax reports.
- Completion of year-end review with external CPA firm; annual vendor 1099s; distribution of employee W-2s; participate in annual medical insurance renewal; 401(k) testing data.
- Assist Human Resources as needed by completing prescreening appointments/screenings; new hire orientation; employee benefit enrollment; employee timekeeping functions.
Qualified individuals should possess the following required education, experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Prior financial experience within manufacturing field preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word; General computer experience.
- Experience and knowledge of Sage 100C software or similar ERP program.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Details: Full time. 1st Shift. 40 hours/week. Monday through Friday. Salary TBD.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
Available Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401(k).
Pre-Employment Testing: Reference Check.
OMJ Staff Contact: RC2