Hamilton Casework Solutions, a division of Workstream, Inc., is a leading manufacturer of application specific healthcare, office, and mailroom furniture and casework. We are currently seeking experienced Shipping and Receiving Technician applicants for our Fairfield, Ohio location. This position offers an excellent compensation and benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401K, and Life Insurance.
The Shipping and Receiving Technician duties that facilitate the loading of finished goods onto outbound LTL and dedicated (blanket wrap) delivery trucks. Duties will include:
- Loads trailers or straight trucks by hand and with the assistance of manual or motorized material handling equipment.
- Reads orders to organize shipments.
- Scans orders for the purposes of generating packing slips to prepare orders for shipment.
- Prepares paperwork for shipment of orders, files paperwork to allow for proper invoicing.
- When required, moves orders from manufacturing assembly areas to shipping warehouse.
- Understands and follows the daily shipping schedule.
The position requires flexible work hours and work involves walking, talking, hearing, lifting, pushing, pulling and/or carrying up to 50 pounds occasionally in addition to using material handling equipment. Candidates meeting the above qualifications who are interested in leveraging their experience into a rewarding career with Hamilton Casework Solutions should apply online. www.hamiltoncs.com
Hamilton Casework Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer for females, minorities, disabled individuals, and veterans.