Hamilton Casework Solutions, a division of Workstream, Inc., is a leading manufacturer of application specific healthcare, office, and mailroom casework and furniture. We are currently seeking an experienced Solid Surface Fabricator for our Fairfield, Ohio location. This position offers an excellent compensation and benefit package including Medical, Dental, Disability, 401K, and Life Insurance.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED
The Solid Surface Fabricator reports to the Production Supervisor and performs fabricating work of a complex nature using man-made acrylic solid-surface materials to produce a quality finished good of specified materials, dimensions, and color.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Form and make man-made acrylic into solid surface product.
- Measure out product and apply proper adhesives and underlayment.
- Drill for, or provide guidance for drilling of, faucet/fixture placements.
- Use proper tools and materials for fabrication of product.
- Weld broken or off cut pieces to repair a top.
- Understand and comply with safety procedures needed to work with material used.
- Understand the differing levels of sanding methodology.
- Understand and follow production schematic.
- Work to the production schedule and produce required work in the time planned.
- Read prints.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 4 years of solid surface fabrication experience in a shop floor manufacturing environment
- Good verbal communication skills.
Work involves walking, talking, hearing, lifting, pushing, pulling and/or carrying up to 50 pounds occasionally in addition to using material handling equipment. May be required to stoop, bend, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities require close vision assessments. Moderately loud noise levels in plant environment.
Visit our websites at www.hamiltoncs.com or www.maverickdesk.com
Hamilton Casework Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer for females, minorities, disabled individuals, and veterans.