At Hamilton Casework Solutions we believe hard work can also be enjoyable. We get the job done and still manage to like what we do and who we work with. We put that energy into our furniture.
Our growing team is currently looking for a Laminator Operator.
The Laminator Operator sets up and operates the laminating machine that glues laminate sheets to particleboard. The laminator operator also glues laminate to particleboard by spray glue method. In all cases the laminator produces product that meets or exceeds quality standards.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Reads job specifications and previous run data (if available) to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
- Identifies and ensures that proper materials are used for production
- Ensures mistakes are not made and materials match as necessary
- Manages pre-run testing of the material to ensure the correct coding weights and bond strength are applied
- Runs the proper amount of material/footage to the job order
- Laminates product to specifications and stacks appropriately for next process.
- Completes proper checking of production and material
- Prepares for production at the end of each day for the following day
- Perform all required quality checks prior to producing all production orders to ensure a product can be processed at the next stage of the manufacturing process.
- Load and unload material from the laminators using defined equipment
- Follow the production schedule as issued by production managers
- Set up & Operate specific Laminating Machine according to company laminating procedures and guidelines.
- Perform and manage all necessary cleaning and housekeeping duties including cleaning the laminator, scrubbing all rollers and pumps, changing filters, picking up debris around the machine, end of order clean-up, and in-process machine laminator cleaning.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience in production, lamination and printing setting
- Understands how to utilize laminate board and laminate board chips to color match inventory.
- Ability to operate a Forklift on a regular basis moving large materials throughout the production floor.
- High school diploma or GED
- Work involves walking, talking, hearing, and using material handling equipment.
- Vision abilities require close vision assessments
- Required to lift, push, pull, and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
- May be required to stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Moderately loud noise levels in plant environment.
Visit our websites at www.hamiltoncs.com or www.maverickdesk.com
Hamilton Casework Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer for females, minorities, disabled individuals, and veterans.