Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00-4:30 (Flexible)
Expected internship: 8 weeks
**Must be between the ages of 18 and 24 and meet eligibility requirements for funding program**
- Serves as intern for job center assistance programs
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Assists clients by providing information concerning job center resources and employer hiring events.
- Refers clients to appropriate office or unit.
- Answers phones and return customer inquiry phone calls.
- Connects callers with appropriate staff.
- Processes Agency mail for delivery to Post Office.
- Scans documents into the Agency document imaging system.
- Completes routine paperwork, general clerical duties and other duties as assigned (e.g. light typing, data retrieval from PC, etc.).
- Copies, assembles and prints Agency documents and information packets.
- Host employer job fairs and hiring events.
- Post employment openings on various websites and job boards.