ChildCare Careers is hiring Preschool Substitute Teachers and Aides!
Looking for a career change?! No Experience Necessary!
ChildCare Careers (CCC) is the largest staffing firm dedicated to the child care field. CCC provides fully qualified and pre-screened teachers, assistant teachers and site directors to child care centers, preschools, and before & after school programs.
We have dozens of full-time, long term assignments waiting to be filled. We also have many short -term assignments for those with part-time schedules. Flexible hours! You can define your own schedule! Jobs all over Dayton, Cincinnati and Northern KY. We hire college students and professionals looking for 2nd jobs.
Substitute Teachers - 18 years old with High School Diploma or equivalent - No experience necessary!
- Job Type: Full-time and Part-time options
- Substitute Teacher Salary: $8.50-$10.00 per hour
- Fingerprint/background check & standard medical exam with proof of MMR and DTAP vaccines
- Punctual, dependable and reliable
- Reliable transportation to and from daily job assignments
- Immediate start within the next three weeks
Benefits of working with ChildCare Careers:
- Flexible hours - You set your own schedule with job assignments close to your home!
- Weekly Paychecks
- Direct Deposit available immediately
- Tuition reimbursement for Early Childhood Education classes and career counselling
- Competitive hourly wages
- Bonuses for referrals
- Experience working with a variety of schools
ChildCare Careers (CCC) is the largest employment agency dedicated to the child care field. CCC provides fully qualified and pre-screened teachers, assistant teachers and site directors to child care centers, preschools, and before & after school programs. Since 1996 CCC has served literally thousands of child care centers ranging from small single location centers to many of the largest national organizations. CCC works with all types of child care organizations, including public & private, non-profit & for-profit, Head Start and Early Head Start programs, school districts, and community organizations.
Apply online for immediate consideration! www.childcarecareers.net
Contact: Melissa Martin, Cincinnati Regional Recruiter (513) 217-9334