ChildCare Careers is hiring Head Start Preschool teachers in Cincinnati, Dayton and Northern KY!
ChildCare Careers (CCC) is the largest staffing firm dedicated to the child care field. CCC provides fully qualified and pre-screened teachers, assistant teachers and site directors to child care centers, preschools, and before & after school programs.
We have dozens of full-time, long term assignments waiting to be filled. We also have many short-term assignments for those with part-time schedules. Flexible hours! You can define your own schedule! Jobs all over Cincinnati, Dayton and Northern KY!
We are hiring immediately for the following position:
- Head Start Teacher -BA degree in Child Development or any related field
- Job Type: Full-time and part-time options available
- Salary: $11.00 to $14.00 per hour
- Must be able to pass a criminal history check.and standard medical exam with proof of MMR and DTAP vaccines
- Verifiable credentials via official transcripts and ECE credits
- Experience in an Early Childhood classroom setting preferred (1yr)
Benefits of working with ChildCare Careers as a Head Start Teacher:
- Flexible hours - You set your own schedule with daily teaching assignments close to your home!
- Weekly Paychecks
- Direct Deposit available immediately
- Tuition reimbursement for Early Childhood Education classes
- Competitive hourly wages
- Bonuses for referrals
- Performance Raises
- Experience working with a variety of schools
- Medical benefits to teachers who work more than 30+hrs. per week.
Apply online for immediate consideration! www.childcarecareers.net
Contact: Melissa Martin, Cincinnati Regional Recruiter (513) 217-9334
ChildCare Careers (CCC) is the largest staffing firm dedicated to the child care field. CCC provides fully qualified and pre-screened teachers, assistant teachers and site directors to child care centers, preschools, and before & after school programs. Teacher staffing is not a side business for us, it is all we do. Since 1996 CCC has served literally thousands of child care centers ranging from small single location centers to many of the largest national organizations. CCC works with all types of child care organizations, including public & private, non-profit & for-profit, Head Start and Early Head Start programs, school districts, and community organizations.