Immediate opening for Assembly Technicians in Fairfield, OH. These positions will be part of a disassembly and reassembly/modification process for a custom manufacturer with a pay rate starting at $13/hr. In this role you will:
- Accomplish assigned tasks using written instructions and established procedures.
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process to gain full familiarity and functional flexibility.
- Determine work assignments and procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Fabricate, assemble, or disassemble manufactured products by hand
- Confer with engineering, technical or manufacturing personnel to ensure compliance with federal and state laws
- Perform all duties in a safe manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an assembly and/or manufacturing environment
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Able to handle multiple assignments under designated time constraints
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency.
- Self-starter and results oriented.
- Ability to work effectively to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with a diversified work force.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.