Community Tissue Services
$13.50 with .50 pay increase every six months for 2 years
Full-time/Part-time, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and weekends
Central Sterile Supply Technicians provide support services to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of tissue processing. They maintain all processing equipment, maintain an adequate inventory of sterile supplies, ensure all instruments are washed, cleaned, wrapped and sterilized properly in a timely manner, and rotate and restock shelves daily. They run, monitor, and perform scheduled cleaning and maintenance of sterilizers and biological indicator records and report any discrepancies to Supervisor. They act as circulators in assigned areas, and assist in cleaning after processing.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
WORK ENVIRONMENT and PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES
Must be able to meet the required physical demands with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Previous experience in a sterile central supply and delivery environment, tissue bank, or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Certified Central Service Technician preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team setting and possess the ability to receive and follow directions.
- Demonstrated ability to report numbers accurately and monitor error control.
- Drug screen and criminal background check required
BENEFITS PACKAGE AVAILABLE