Community Tissue Services
$13.68 with .50 pay increase every six months for 2 years
Full-time/Part-time, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and weekends
Community Tissue Services (CTS) is a not-for-profit tissue bank founded and headquartered in Dayton OH. We proudly serve the public through recovery, processing and distribution of human tissue grafts used for transplantation in life-saving and life-enhancing procedures. CTS is currently one of the largest US tissue banks, distributing nearly 10% of the tissue grafts in the United States. We are the largest nonprofit provider of skin grafts to surgeons for severe burn patients.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Requires heavy lifting, moderate to continuous levels of standing and is physically demanding.
- Some areas of Manufacturing may require the ability to work around high magnetic circuits or magnetic fields.
- Requires good eye-hand coordination skills.
- Must be able to meet the required physical demands with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Drug screen and criminal background check required
BENEFITS PACKAGE AVAILABLE