OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga County, OMJCC, is currently sourcing a position for Data Administrator for a company in Solon, Ohio.
SUMMARY This position will be responsible for the integrity of the data within our systems. Additionally, this role will work closely with US Headquarters team to make sure that communications and actions are aligned with the needs of the customers and company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides administrative support to the company through data verification
- Ensures integrity of product data through tracking and tracing within the system to confirm quality information, and identify misinformation
- Tracks and traces (bill of material, quantity, etc.) items through database to ensure accurate information is being input into the system
- Enters and maintains accurate information in the company’s key data systems eg: item master, web tools and supporting tools to our company’s ERP system.
- Compiles reports and imports information by entering/retrieving data from multiple systems/resources
- Collects and enters data in database and mains accurate record of company information
- Perform a data mining and queries of the database
- Updates and maintains accurate Quality Tool reports
- Manage and complete all requests for generating reports from purchasing software
- Administratively support and work collaboratively with operations department, including: Graphics, Sourcing, Supply Chain Planning and AX Management
- Communicates and alerts warehouse and shipping department, via WMS, about any changes in overseas shipments and receiving/storage instructions
QUALIFICATIONS The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School Diploma or GED required, higher education a plus.
- 2 - 5 years’ work experience in Inventory Planning and/or Purchasing and or Warehousing
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Proficiency in MS Office with proven excel spreadsheet skills
- Ability to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and fellow co-workers
- Ability to learn new processes and adapt to new systems and methods
- Exceptional attention to detail and a passion for precision
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be self-motivated to handle multiple tasks in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to perform basic math functions, multiplication, division, addition and subtraction within a worksheet environment
Recruiter Hotline 216-777-8255