Allen County Job & Family Services offers internships that provide a hands-on training experience throughout the various departments of the Agency.
Interns will work directly with our team to understand the various programs and every day operations of the Agency.
They will have the opportunity to develop stronger organizational, communication and time management skills.
- Public Assistance
- Investigations & Adult Protective Services
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
EXPECTED INTERNSHIP: 8 weeks
**Must be between the ages of 18 and 24 and meet eligibility requirements for funding program**
FUNDAMENTAL JOB DUTIES:
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Assists clients by providing information concerning assistance programs.
- Refers clients to appropriate office or unit.
- Completes routine paperwork, general clerical duties and other duties as assigned (e.g. light typing, data retrieval from PC, etc.).