iHeart Media Cleveland is searching for a Staff Engineer to assist with overseeing the day to day operations of the engineering department.
- Maintains traditional radio and digital broadcasting electronic systems and equipment used to ensure optimum transmission and/or broadcast performance including electromechanical equipment such as switchers, consoles, transmitters, transceivers, and radio/voice modems.
- Responds to equipment outages, malfunctions, and related technical problems.
- Conducts diagnostic testing, repair and replacement activities.
- Documents equipment maintenance, repair, and replacements.
- May maintain and repair information technology systems for assigned stations/locations.
- May have responsibility for maintenance and upkeep of company-owned facilities, buildings, and transmitters.
- Familiarity with radio broadcast operations including maintenance of broadcast automation and studio equipment, RF equipment, directional AM antenna systems and computer/IT skills.
- This is a service oriented position requiring excellent written and oral communications, personable interaction with fellow employees and organizational skills.
- You must be able to work independently and as a team member.
- Occasional night and weekend work is expected and must be on-call and available to respond 24/7.
- You must be able to climb ladders, work in small spaces and have the ability to lift 50 pounds.
- For consideration you must possess a valid state driver’s license and have an excellent driving record.
- A minimum of 5 years experience is required.
- An associate degree or greater in a technical field or equivalent experience is required.
- SBE certification is a plus.
Cleveland, OH: 6200 Oak Tree Boulevard, Suite 400, 44131
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, podcast, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Interested applicants should go to iheartmediacareers.com for more information and the application.