We are seeking a diligent & responsible individual to join our customer-centered emergency crisis team of professional to work with individuals experiencing immediate mental health crises in Jefferson County Ohio. This position would be for the afternoon shift and include some on call duties. This position enrolls and initiates services for and oversees day-to-day processes for other related services.
Other essential job duties include:
- Complete hospital crisis pre-screens
- Gather & document appropriate demographic, fiscal, and clinical information for prospective clients.
- Determine needed clinical services, level of urgency, and appropriate providers; consult with personnel as needed
- Provide supportive and/or basic crisis intervention
- Suggest additional or alternative internal & external service when indicated
- Provide optimal treatment choices
- Provide on-call, evening, and back up to crisis team
- Collaborate with other personnel to coordinate, evaluate, troubleshoot, and improve ongoing services
- Driving is an essential function for this position
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in psychology or related field with a LSW and/or LPC and a minimum of one year experience working with crisis services. Prefer someone with a Master’s degree in Counseling with a PC or PCC*, or LISW* with two years experience in working with crisis services. Must be willing to obtain or already have the following: a NPI number; and an Ohio Medicaid number.
To find out more about our nationally recognized behavioral health services in the non-profit sector; including our employee engagement scores, visit our website at www.colemanservices.org (provide link to engagement scores if possible.)
E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Accommodation Request.”