Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00-4:30 (Flexible)
One Saturday will be required - October 19, 2019
Expected internship: 12 weeks
**Must be between the ages of 18 and 24 and meet eligibility requirements for youth funding program**
- Support the Link Lima/Allen County team in daily administrative tasks such as routine paperwork, general clerical duties and other duties as assigned (e.g. light typing, data retrieval from PC, etc.).
- Prepare promotional presentations.
- Help distribute marketing materials.
- Manage and update various databases.
- Answers phones and return employer inquiry phone calls.
- Connects callers with appropriate staff.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with 100+ employers as well as local colleges/universities.
- Assist in ensuring proactive planning, communication and scheduling.
- Monitor the event content on the website and social media sites to ensure they are updated.
- Assist in managing pre- and on-site registration for students and employers.
- Participate in planning committee meetings including distributing agenda and taking minutes.
- Assist with donor acknowledgement and guest follow-up.
- Organizational skills to manage multiple tasks, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment and still meet deadlines.
- Dynamic self-starter who takes initiative, highly reliable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and follow- up skills.
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability
- Polished and professional when dealing with employers, colleges/universities, sponsors, job seekers, and students
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 24 and meet eligibility requirements for funding program
- Must be pursuing or have completed an Associate’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communication or other closely related degree.