Facility: ABRAXAS OF OHIO
Compensation Base: 55,000
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
**$3,000 Sign On Bonus**
2775 State Route 39
Abraxas Youth and Family Services is a national leader in the operation of residential treatment facilities and community-based programs for troubled youth and their families. We offer a wide array of services to include life skills, mental health services, cognitive behavioral therapy, family counseling, drug and alcohol treatment, case management services, recreational activities as well as vocational and educational services. Abraxas is a great place to start your career whether you have a high school diploma or GED, military experience, some college, or a bachelor or advanced degree. If you are interested in counseling, juvenile justice, psychology, social work, teaching or just want to make a difference, we have a career path for you. Help change lives at Abraxas Youth and Family Services.
This is a professional position providing clinical supervision, staff and program development and implementation for its clinical program. This position will provide individual, group, and family therapy skill for working with adolescents, and provides leadership in developing the skills of other clinical staff.
STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
Major Activity: Supervises the day to day clinical services of a treatment unit.
* Supervises planning and scheduling of the daily clinical operations.
* Reviews service program and curric ulum to ensure compliance with program mission, philosophy, and key principals.
* Applies relevant federal, state, and local agency statutes, rules, policies, procedures, and best practice standards related to treatment planning.
* Conducts effective clinical treatment team meetings.
* Ensures and provides for timely treatment planning reviews.
* Teaches and reinforces the foundations of residential care.
* Ensures and provides for clinical and educational coordination with the assistance of the Education Department.
Major Activity: Supervises/Provides clinical and case management services.
* Analyzes and interprets client records/reports of treatment, behavior and progress regarding treatment services.
* Ensures and provides for effective case management development and implementation including Specialized Behavior Intervention Plans, Progress and Update Reports, and Treatment Team Meetings
* Conducts clinical file reviews and ensures reviews are completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
* Conducts reviews/counter-signatures for all treatment progress notes (IOP, Case Management, Individual and Group Counseling, Family Therapy, and Incident Report) for treatment unit.
* Provides clinical supervision of all clinical staff for treatment unit.
* Provides Individual and Group Counseling sessions and Family Therapy sessions per clinical schedule and as needed.
Major Activity: Communicates effectively throughout the Organization's Structure as well as various community and referral agencies.
* Develops and maintains positi