Allen County Job and Family Services Seeking a highly dependable and reliable individual for general grounds maintenance tasks consisting of litter abatement, and general lawn care such as mowing, edging, trimming and other basic landscaping.
Ideal candidate would have one year of experience safely operating hand and power tools.
Individual will also be assigned to office trash collection, restroom cleaning and stocking, as well as sweeping, and moving office furniture as needed.
- Must be an Allen County Resident.
- Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check and drug screening.
- Must be between the ages of 18-24.
- Able to work Monday-Friday from 8-4:30(with a half hour lunch).
- Able to work in all-weather types including rain and high summer temperatures.
- Must be able to lift 30+ pounds.
- Own transportation to and from work is desirable but not required.