Various Locations in the Dayton area
Full-time/Part-time, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and weekends
$11.50 min plus shift differential
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,Position Summary:
* Retirement Program with Employer Match,
* Paid Time Off including six paid holidays,
* Financial Planning Workshops,
* Tuition Assistance & Tuition Discounts; Scholarship & Fellowship Programs,
* Student Placement Services,
* Holiday Meals, Service, Merit & Employee Recognition Awards,
* Free or Subsidized Parking;
* and much more...
The Environmental Technician is a multi-skilled individual who performs various activities necessary to maintain efficient cleaning and supplying functions of assigned areas including measures to enhance the comfort and satisfaction of the patient, family and other employees. Some of the duties fulfilled by this position are cleaning, dusting and disinfection of assigned area(s); basic floor care including sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, buffing, and polishing; basic carpet care including vacuuming and shampooing; and trash removal. This position operates basic mechanical floor cleaners, polishers and vacuums and cleans and maintains equipment such as cleaning care or environmental closet.
High-school OR General Education Diploma OR the ability to pass (70%) the Basic Assessment testing.