Job Title: Equipment Technician - OMJST
Worksite Location: Canton, OH
How to Apply:
APPLY DIRECT to HydroChemPSC using the following information:
Email resume to Joslyn Holmes at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark or Tuscarawas when applying to this employer.
Job Description: HydroChemPSC has entry-level Equipment Technician openings in Canton, OH.
** The main worksite is in Canton, OH, but candidates must be open to travel. **
Under direct supervision, understands all tasks for each job processes of service line including required basic equipment and safe operation of required equipment and appropriate paperwork in accordance with HydroChemPSC policies, practices and procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reads work orders and collects all basic equipment to perform all tasks in a specific service line.
- Operates all necessary equipment in service line (chemical, hydro-blasting, asbestos and vacuum, etc.) in accordance with operation training and safety procedures.
- Performs job set-up tasks.
- Performs maintenance when required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS / TRAINING:
- Basic safety courses including site specific procedures.
- Service line equipment, terminology and on the job training and prescribed training courses.
- Tool identification and usage training.
- HydroChemPSC Safe On Purpose training.
- Local service offerings training.
- All required local training.
DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to conform to work hours.
- Operational knowledge of tools, equipment and tasks in job processes.
- Ability to work in a 24/7 operation environment.
- Ability to report to work within one hour of receiving call to work.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Driver’s license preferred.
- Compliance with MVR policy.
- Compliance with drug policy.
- Compliance with background checking policy.
- Compliance with DOT physical requirements.
- Possess BASIC Safety Council Reciprocal Card.
- Possess all required I-9 documentation.
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- Safe operation of all equipment and tasks that make up service line job processes.
- 1+ years of related experience.
Details: Full time. Rotating Shift. Sunday through Saturday. $14.00/hour (starting wage).
Qualifications: High School Diploma / GED.
Driver’s License Requirement(s): Valid Driver’s License Preferred.
Available Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vacation, Paid Holidays, Sick Leave, 401(k).
Pre-Employment Testing: Criminal Background Check, Drug Testing, Physical Examination.
OMJ Staff Contact: RC2