OhioMeansJob|Cleveland-Cuyahoga County is sourcing for a Case Manager Positions for a non-profit healthcare agency whose mission is to put good health within reach of all of our community members through comprehensive mental health, medical, and support services essential for optimizing the well-being of mind and body. Serving patients in Lake, Ashtabula and Cuyahoga counties, we are committed to increasing access to a continuum of care while integrating behavioral and physical health well-being. If you are passionate about making a difference then we want to talk to you. We offer employees a dynamic, collaborative work environment along with a comprehensive range of benefit selections to support your total wellness, including several 100% employer paid benefits.
Under the supervision of the Office Director, this role includes participating in treatment plan development and providing community support program services to clients and their families.
• Assist SMD/SED Clients in meeting needs such as educational, medical, vocational, housing, daily living skills etc. to enable clients to successfully remain in the community.
• Develop Treatment Plans
• Assist in crisis intervention
• Act as a liaison with in-patient units.
• Assist clients in preparing and presenting treatment program work material.
• Maintain client charting in accordance with Medicaid, JCAHO, ODADAS, ODMH, CARF and professional standards.
• Participate in all assigned staff meetings and staff development programs.
• Maintain clear communication with referents or designated liaison person.
• Maintain proper clients rights and confidentially.
• Participate in all Quality Assurance and Utilization Review activities.
• Participate in miscellaneous duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Assist in community outreach.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• High School Diploma
• Undergraduate Degree in social services field preferred
• Reliable transportation
• Valid Ohio drivers license and Good driving record.
• Able to work in varied environments
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Strong written, and oral communication skills
• Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and manage time appropriately
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of clients or employees of the organization.
• Ability to maintain relevant, timely documentation as required.
• Ability to write and or type routine reports and correspondence.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
• Dexterity sufficient to operate a PC and other office equipment.
• Requires extended periods of standing, walking or sitting.
• Ability to lift and transport up to 25 pounds.
• Regularly required to sit, walk, stand, talk and listen both in person and while using the phone for extended periods.
• On a regular basis must be able to reach with hands and arms.
• Demonstrated ability and skill at developing and maintaining cooperative and productive relationships with persons who have chemical dependency involvement;
• Ability to work independently, organize work efficiently, and prioritize responses to changing client needs;
• Ability to ascend and descend stairs to perform routine checks on clients
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle with a valid, unrestricted driver’s license
Questions call the Recruiter Hotline 216-777-8255