1) Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
2) Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
3) Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
4) Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
5) Monitor how the wind, heat, or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process.
6) Signal truck driver to position truck to facilitate pouring concrete, and move chute to direct concrete on forms.
7) Produce rough concrete surface, using broom.
8) Operate power vibrator to compact concrete.
9) Direct the casting of the concrete and supervise laborers who use shovels or special tools to spread it.
10) Mix cement, sand, and water to produce concrete, grout, or slurry, using hoe, trowel, tamper, scraper, or concrete-mixing machine.
11) Cut out damaged areas, drill holes for reinforcing rods, and position reinforcing rods to repair concrete, using power saw and drill.
12) Wet concrete surface, and rub with stone to smooth surface and obtain specified finish.
13) Wet surface to prepare for bonding, fill holes and cracks with grout or slurry, and smooth, using trowel.
14) Clean chipped area, using wire brush, and feel and observe surface to determine if it is rough or uneven.
15) Apply to hardening and sealing compounds to cure surface of concrete, and waterproof or restore surface.
16) Chip, scrape and grind high spots, ridges, and rough projections to finish concrete, using pneumatic chisels, power grinders, or hand tools.
17) Spread roofing paper on the surface of foundation, and spread concrete onto roofing paper with trowel to form terrazzo base.
18) Build wooden molds, and clamp molds around area to be repaired, using hand tools.
19) Sprinkle colored marble or stone chips, powdered steel, or coloring powder over surface to produce prescribed finish.
20) Cut metal division strips, and press them into terrazzo base so that top edges form desired design or pattern.
21) Fabricate concrete beams, columns, and panels.
22) Waterproof or restore concrete surfaces, using appropriate compounds.
23) Install anchor bolts, steel plates, door sills and other fixtures in freshly poured concrete and/or pattern or stamp the surface to provide a decorative finish.
24) Apply muriatic acid to clean surface, and rinse with water.
25) Push roller over surface to embed chips in the surface.
26) Polish surface, using polishing or surfacing machine.