Customer Engineer III - (CT) - Columbus, OH - 19-7184
Made for Partnerships. Made for Patients. Made for You.
At Canon Medical Systems we partner with our customers to truly understand their needs in imaging and beyond. We develop a full range of imaging solutions, including CT, X-Ray, Ultrasound and MR that address time pressures, workflow constraints, patient comfort and imaging precision to deliver true efficiency coupled with best in class tools for diagnosis. Together, we work on an education plan and develop service solutions that meet your every needs.
Our goal is to work hand in hand with our partners to deliver optimum health opportunities for patients through uncompromised performance, comfort and imaging accuracy. Together, we make it possible.
Install, maintain, and service equipment within multiple product lines. Provide a high level of support for customers and field service operations by exhibiting a high degree of professionalism.
* Install medical imaging equipment effectively and efficiently.
* Perform PM inspections per equipment specifications and standards.
* Prepare work orders, parts orders, part returns, mileage logs, expense forms, time sheets and other administrative paperwork.
* Maintain all assigned assets per company P&P.
* Improve personal productivity by enhancing product knowledge through formal and on the job training.
* Service and periodic maintenance of diagnostic imaging equipment on multiple products in one modality.
* Answer technical and applications questions.
* Capable of installing multiple products in one modality.
* Maintain excellent customer relations.
* Maintain accurate and complete documentation.
* Perform and document FDA and SPD testing on assigned products.
* Keep current with latest technical developments in multiple product lines.
* Support field service operations with technical knowledge on multiple product lines.
* Install and maintain equipment in multiple product lines.
* Demonstrate expertise in multiple products in 1 modality.
* Develop a higher level of troubleshooting and analytical skills.
* Personal contacts involve frequent contact with management presenting information or recommendations. Outside requests for non routine information requiring tact/judgment are handled.
* Plans own workload.
* Occasionally supervised; activities are governed by general organizational rules and procedures; much autonomy within established time frames.
* Work on diversified tasks that involve a range of complex but standardized procedures. Semi routine duties may involve solving frequent problems within standards or procedures.
* Position duties involve making frequent decisions and frequent recommendations.
* Develop service-selling skills.
* Two year degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent.
* 3-6 years field service experience.
* 2-3 years experience in advanced electronics.
* Proven ability in developing and maintaining effective internal and external working relationships.
Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc., a world leader in diagnostic imaging, is in search of qualified candidates to fill our open positions. Canon Medical Systems offers a competitive salary and benefits package, we support a diverse workplace and are an equal opportunity employer. We invite you to join and become part of our Canon family.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.