Job Title: Assembly Line Technician - OMJST
Worksite Location: North Canton, OH 44720
How to Apply:
APPLY DIRECT to United Architectural Metals:
United Architectural Metals- 7830 Cleveland Avenue, North Canton, Ohio 44720
Email resume to: email@example.com
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark or Tuscarawas when applying to this employer.
Job Description: An Assembly Line Technician will have a variety of responsibilities associated with their position. Some of the responsibilities can vary.
- Ability to read basic blueprints and other engineering information a must
- Assemble windows with proper instructions and use of tools
- Learn and apply correct basic sealing techniques
- Need to be able to do repetitive motion drilling, cleaning, application of sealants and attaching hardware and fasteners
- Assemble (final fit) the window
- Need to do physical inspection and verification of all assembled window assemblies
- Work with minimal direct supervision
- Regular and predictable attendance, ability to safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures, including critical safety rules, are essential functions of your job
- Complete other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma / GED. Vocational / Technical School a plus
- 12 months experience on production line assembly required
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production
- Ability to read and interpret basic mathematical measurements and effectively use a tape measure and calipers required
- Prior window manufacturing experience a plus
This job operates in indoor construction. The position routinely uses hand tools, power tools, saws, delivery trucks and forklifts.
This is largely an active role; perform major hands-on tasks, and bend, crouch, kneel, lay or stand as necessary during the majority of the day is required.
Details: Full time / 1st Shift
Driver’s License Requirement(s): Preferred
Available Benefits: after 90 days- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays (6), optional Life insurance and 401K after one year
Pre-Employment Testing: Drug Testing and Driving Record Check
OMJ Staff Contact: RC6