Great Opportunity with an International Company in Amherst, OH!
This full-time long-term temporary opportunity offers a great work environment!
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the Corporate Insurance/Risk Management department.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Coordinate and manage all certificates of insurance and Auto ID cards. Establish a process to manage and organize all 3rd party certificates.
- Coordinate the company’s Letter of Credit programs.
- Respond to all information requests, maintain claims files.
- Process invoices for payment and track all expenditures (premiums, retention billings & fees etc.) Communicate with operations as necessary on budget and premium inquiries.
- Responsible for general office administrative functions of the department and maintaining both physical and electronic Risk Management files.
- Assist with collecting, developing and analyzing data and exposure information by interfacing with various internal departments, divisions and brokers as requested. Complete applications and work with brokers to develop submissions as necessary.
- Participate in renewal process as needed and oversee accurate maintenance and administration of all policy documentation and supporting information.
- Create various reports, spreadsheets and graphics for meetings/presentations as needed.
- Respond to various inquiries from brokers and internal customers as needed.
- Assist department with special projects and initiatives related to improving the Risk Management function and the programs it manages as requested.
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with strong communication and organizational skills. The successful candidate will have a proven ability to multi-task and work collaboratively as well as independently in a dynamic environment.
- Requires High School diploma or GED; Associate’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 4 years’ administrative experience in a Corporate environment with an Associate’s degree. Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience required without a degree.
- Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in areas of Commercial Insurance, Finance/Accounting, Risk Management
- Familiarity with insurance and risk concepts a plus!
Submit resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Please no third party recruiting agencies.