Location: Dayton, Ohio
Rate of Pay: $20.00/Hr.
Shifts: Work hours must be within normal business hours, mutually agreed upon by employer
and employee, not to exceed 20 hours per month
Brief Job Description:
The Bookkeeper’s primary responsibility is maintaining the financial records of CityHeart, which includes but is not limited to accounts receivable and accounts payable, making payments, bank deposits/reconciliations and recording financial transactions. CityHeart’s Bookkeeper will work closely with the Executive Director and Treasurer to ensure the proper handling and presentation of all the business's financial information.
- Experience in Bookkeeping, Payroll processing, and Accounting payable/receivable
- Proficiency in using QuickBooks, Donor Management Software, Microsoft Office Suite
- Expertise in calculating, posting and managing accounting figures, and preparing financial receipts, reports, and statements
- Ability to be in the office on a consistent schedule
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail