Job Title: Sales Representative - OMJST
Worksite Location: Canfield, OH 44406
How to Apply:
APPLY DIRECT to Graphic Enterprises Office Solutions Inc. (Visual Edge Technology) using the following information:
Apply online at: www.geiohio.com
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark or Tuscarawas when applying to this employer.
Job Description: We at Graphic Enterprises Office Solutions Inc. (Visual Edge Technology) in Canfield, OH, are seeking motivated, outgoing and confident Sales Representatives to join our growing team and drive sales for our business. As a Sales Representative you will act as a liaison between our business and the customer in order to establish trust, increase knowledge and drive more sales for our company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule sales appointments with current and prospective customers.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge and educate customers about the products.
- Generate and track new leads to continue expanding the reach of the business.
- Identify ways to market products to new customers, including identifying new target markets.
- Uphold relationships with clients to ensure they remain satisfied, that their questions are answered and that their needs are met.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to develop and implement new sales strategies.
- Meet with other associates and sales consultants to discuss innovative ways to effectively sell to customers.
- Constantly seek new ways to make products more attractive to current and prospective customers.
- Demonstrate advanced sales knowledge and stay up to date on all company policies and procedures.
- Passion for relationship building and selling.
- Confident, friendly and outgoing personality.
- Customer service-oriented attitude.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues and customers.
- Resilience, persistence and a willingness to cope with rejection.
- Excellent organization and time management capabilities.
- Thrive as an individual and as part of a team.
- 1-3 years of experience in a sales or customer service role.
Details: Full time. 1st Shift. 40 hours/week. Monday through Friday. $28,000/year plus commission (minimum salary).
Qualifications: High School Diploma / GED. Associate’s or bachelor’s degrees are preferred. Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
Driver’s License Requirement(s): Must Have Valid Driver’s License.
Available Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401(k).
Pre-Employment Testing: Criminal Background Check, Driving Record Check, Drug Testing.
OMJ Staff Contact: RC2