Job Title: Driver / Maintenance - OMJST
Worksite Location: Canton, OH 44707
How to Apply:
APPLY DIRECT to Canton Gear Manufacturing & Designing Co. Inc. using the following information:
Email resume to Becky Weida at: email@example.com
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark or Tuscarawas when applying to this employer.
Job Description: Canton Gear Mfg. & Designing Co. Inc. is hiring for a part-time Driver / Maintenance position. Duties include:
- Driving to drop off and pick up parts and supplies needed for the company’s manufacturing process.
- Helping keep shop clean (includes sweeping and janitorial work).
- Cleaning out machines after job completion.
- Using forklift to load and unload parts coming off of semis or for customers.
- Paperwork handling from customer to office and vice versa.
- Must be able to drive a stick shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Details: Part time. 1st Shift. 20 to 30 hours/week. Monday through Friday. $12.00/hour.
Qualifications: High School Diploma / GED.
Driver’s License Requirement(s): Must Have Valid Driver’s License.
Pre-Employment Testing: Driving Record Check, Drug Testing.
OMJ Staff Contact: RC2