Job Title: Case Manager - OMJST
Worksite Location: Canton, Ohio 44704
How to Apply:
APPLY DIRECT to Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health:
Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax to: (330) 456-2244
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark or Tuscarawas when applying to this employer.
This Position Offers:
Flexible hours, medical benefits, and a chance to be part of an innovative therapeutic mental health program located in Stark County. We would love to offer you the opportunity to be part of a team of professionals making a difference and offering hope to children and their families!
- Provide home, school, and community based CM billable and non-billable interventions and services
- Provide individual and family based parenting and behavioral intervention and support, along with social, emotional, and developmentally appropriate skill building
- Assess individual needs and link, coordinate, advocate, and assist with community based resources as needed to stabilize and meet service goals and objectives
- Provide crisis support and stabilization in multiple environments, as needed. Develop and assist family in implementing safety and contingency plans
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Attend appropriate appointments with Psychiatrist and/or Pediatrician and provide feedback regarding current needs and concerns. Advocate for and link family as specifically recommended by Psychiatrist and/or Pediatrician
- Coordinate and implement BHSPs; provide and maintain continuity of care and arrange for clinical review as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Education, Family Services, or related field. LSW preferred. OR
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working with applicable populations.
Salary Range: Will vary based on education, experience and skills
Hours: Full-Time and Part Time available / Monday-Friday / Non-Exempt
Driver’s License Requirement(s): Must have Valid Driver’s License
Available Benefits: Health & Dental Insurance, Vacation, Paid Holidays, Sick Leave and Retirement Plan other than 401K
Pre-employment Testing: Criminal Background Check, Driving Record Check, Drug Testing, and Reference Check
OMJ Staff Contact: RC6