Job Title: Enumerator - OMJST
Worksite Location: Stark and Tuscarawas counties, OH.
How to Apply:
APPLY DIRECT to U.S. Census Bureau using the following information:
Apply online at: www.2020census.gov/jobs
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark or Tuscarawas when applying to this employer.
Job Description: The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring part-time temporary Enumerators to work during the 2020 census. Paid training and mileage are provided.
To be eligible for a 2020 Census job, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old (by June 1, 2019).
- Have a valid Social Security number.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Have a valid email address.
- Complete an application and answer assessment questions. (Some assessment questions are available in Spanish. However, an English proficiency test may also be required.)
- Be registered with the Selective Service System or have a qualifying exemption, if you are a male born after Dec. 31, 1959.
- Pass a Census-performed criminal background check and a review of criminal records, including fingerprinting.
- Commit to completing training.
- Be available to work flexible hours, which can include days, evenings, and/or weekends.
- Have access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license, unless public transportation is readily available.
- Have access to a computer with internet and an email account (to complete training).
Details: Part time. 15 to 40 hours/week (flexible). $12.75/hour (during training), $13.00/hour (after training).
Driver’s License Requirement(s): Must Have Valid Driver’s License.
Pre-Employment Testing: Criminal Background Check, Driving Record Check.
OMJ Staff Contact: RC2