Would you like to help make a difference, enjoy excellent benefits, and join a fast-growing company? We might have a job for you.
We are looking for a dedicated Behavior Technician who shares our passion for helping others to join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
Boundless is fast growing CQL- and CARF- accredited nonprofit organization with nearly 40 years of expertise. We are focused on supporting people with complex needs associated with intellectual and developmental disabilities and/or behavioral health challenges.
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow.
Enjoy excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, a flexible spending plan, legalshield, and 401k. Looking to develop your skills? Boundless can offer you hard to find training, flexibility, and personal and professional opportunities.
- Employees get generous time off.
- The Initial pay ranges from 14-16/hr. based on your education, experience and credentials.
- Paid RBT Training and BCaBA/ BCBA supervision hours
- Comprehensive ongoing agency training
- We offer staff reviews throughout the year; giving the opportunity for salary increase and position advancements
- Opportunity to earn your Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) Certification
- Eligibility for professional development programs (e.g. Free Continued Education Units (CEUs)
What You Would Be Doing
Primary job responsibility is to implement behavioral health and educational services using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis with individuals diagnosed with autism, related mental health disorders and intellectual disabilities in either a 1:1, 1:2 or small and large group sessions. Receive supervision and training from behavior analytic and mental health supervisors through direct observation and team meetings. This is a Full-Time, Year Round, Hourly position.
- College Degree in related field (preferred)
- Minimum qualifications: at least 2 years of college in psychology or related field plus 3 years or more of experience in the mental health field.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to complete trainings
- Utilize that information in daily therapies
- Ability to perform emergency medical procedures when necessary
- Ability to accurately document required therapy data
- Operates and conducts self in a professional manner at all times.
- Ability to hear and speak spoken language in communication with individuals served, other staff, family members of individuals, and members of the general public
- Ability to accept and implement feedback and constructive criticism in teaching, overall job operations
- Intermediate computer skills
Interested? Great! Apply for this job and we will review your application.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.