Meets product inventory demands by collecting information on requirements; preparing a processing plan.
* Determines processing requirements by coordinating with sales, manufacturing, purchasing, and distribution.
* Produces processing plan by calculating requirements, facility capacity, materials availability, and due dates.
* Updates processing plan by reviewing daily production, materials receipt, sales forecasts, and product distribution; disseminates schedule changes; obtains input from monthly planning meeting.
* Updates product database by verifying and entering data.
* Provides planning information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing packaging data and trends.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes processing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Manufacturing Experience, Manufacturing Quality, Safety Management, Quality Focus, Production Planning, Independence, Reporting Skills, Organization, Coordination, Planning, Automotive Manufacturing
Manual Lathe or welding preferred.