Job Title: Food Service Manager - OMJST
Worksite Location: Canton, OH 44718
How to Apply:
Submit your RESUME and COMPLETED REFERRAL FORM to the Customer Service Desk at:
OhioMeansJobs Stark - 822 30th Street NW, Canton, Ohio 44709, or
OhioMeansJobs Tuscarawas - 1260 Monroe Street, New Philadelphia, Ohio 44663
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:30pm
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org include Keywords number and title in subject line
Fax your resume to: (330) 491-2650 Attn: RC2 include Keywords number and title in subject line
Job Description: Crepe Break, located in the Belden Village area in Canton, OH, has Food Service Manager openings.
Job Summary: Manage all aspects of the store on a daily basis as well as assist in the coordination of special events.
- Supervise the functioning of all store employees, facilities, sales and costs.
- Establishes and maintains effective employee relations and schedules, including employee evaluations.
- Carry out or ensure that regular on-the-job trainings are taking place to agreed standards.
- Ensure that staffing levels are correct to the agreed standards and are not exceeded without prior consultation with the owner.
- Ensure that fair discipline is in effect if employees are not meeting established standards and procedures.
- Ensure that prompt and efficient service is carried out in the store.
- Coordinate and supervise the preparation, presentation and service of food products to ensure the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure that the store is cleaned and well maintained, including the perimeter of the building, at all times.
- Ensure that all aspects of the store are properly stocked and organized.
- Coordinate the ordering, production, staff and equipment needed for catering / off-site events.
- Coordinate the delivery, set-up, preparation and clean-up of catering / off-site events.
- Establish and maintain proper inventory and ordering procedures.
- Check in and store orders and deliveries to ensure proper quality and food safety standards are met.
- Establish and maintain proper equipment cleaning and maintenance schedules.
- Assist in menu development and pricing.
- Ensure maximum security.
- ServSafe certification or equivalent Ohio Level II training.
- Previous experience managing a team of food and beverage service employees.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Flexibility working nights, weekends and holidays.
- Able to lift 25 to 75 lbs.
- Read, comprehend and evaluate multiple sources of information including, but not limited to, spreadsheets, profit and loss statements, etc., and to use this information to implement effective solutions.
Details: Part time. Rotating Shift (8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.). 10 to 25 hours/week. Sunday, Tuesday through Saturday (closed Mondays). $10.00/hour and above (based on experience).
Qualifications: High School Diploma / GED.
Driver’s License Requirement(s): Must Have Valid Driver’s License.
OMJ Staff Contact: RC2