Computer Support Administrator
About the Company
The Greentree Group is a professional services business comprised of talented analysts and problem-solvers who work with clients around the world on programs ranging from start-up business process consulting situations to planning the modernization of major information technology systems. Our people play key roles in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans and who share the challenges and rewards of working for a small company. Our team of experts can tackle the toughest problem and solve it right - the first time! What makes The Greentree Group successful is our outstanding people who hold a spotless record of customer satisfaction. We’re focused on doing business better—to better our client’s business!
About the Opportunity
The Greentree Group employees are truly valued and treated with respect. You’ll be working with an outstanding team with an impressive track record. We need a talented individual to fill the role of Computer Support Administrator in Dayton, OH. In this position, you will be responsible for a variety of activities to include, but not limited to, supporting our customer with installing, maintaining, and administering the local file servers and tape backups, serving as the Active Directory Admin and Information Assurance Officer, as well as providing user support.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Additional experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Windows 10 operating systems experience.
• Working knowledge of McAfee and DRA (Active directory tool).
• Considerable working knowledge of networks, operating systems, servers, desktop and laptop support.
• Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with others.
• Security+ Certification.
• Candidates must be U.S. Citizens and have the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance quickly.
• Active Security Clearance.
• Firewalls, VPN routing, and filtering appliance knowledge.
• Help Desk support and troubleshooting skills.
• Terminal services, VOIP and video conferencing knowledge.
• Experience in software license management and equipment inventory.
• MCSE, MCSA, MCP, MCTS, MCITP, Microsoft Small Business Specialist, CNNP, and/or CCNA Certifications.
The Greentree Group offers an attractive, flexible benefits package and outstanding growth opportunities. For more information on who we are, visit us at www.greentreegroup.com When applying for this position, please submit resume and salary requirements to job code CSA-19-091. A background check may be required. No relocation is offered with this position.
Greentree is an Equal Opportunity Employer race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.