Wow Video Tours
Are you that self-driven person that gets the job done without hand holding? Do you strive to exceed customer expectations? Do you enjoy working with people on a daily basis? Are you a team player? Then keep reading this career post! Wow Video Tours is looking for a talented, client focused individual to join our company as a Customer Service Specialist.
OUR DNA! WHO IS WOW VIDEO TOURS?
We’re an expanding Real Estate Marketing company, with a creative, collaborative environment. Our approach to work every day is not your typical corporate environment. Our focus every day is to have fun, work hard, but to take care of our clients’ needs as they are our #1 core value, which drives our spirit and work ethic. Since 2004, we have provided cutting edge real estate videography and photography products to hundreds of real estate brokerages and thousands of REALTORS. Through our growth and expansion, we have developed proprietary techniques that enable a hassle free, client experience directly correlated with our core values. We look forward to hearing from you to see if you are the next WOW VIDEO TOURS employee!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls
- Maintain relationships with Clients, Subcontractors, sales team
- Enter orders into the schedule database
- Scheduling appointments for photographers
- Update and adjust schedule as needed per client changes
- Place outgoing calls/emails to clients to respond to client needs
- Troubleshoot daily schedule and sub-contractor changes
- Ship products to clients and vendors
- Maintain communal office space
- Perform tasks as needed required from Office Manager and General Manager
- High level of providing a positive customer experience
- Professional phone skills
- Must have the ability to follow through and follow up with tasks, clients, and office
- Must be able to multi-task
- Computer proficient, including all Microsoft products
- Typing speed at or above average of 41 words per min.
- Critical thinking/problem solving
- Must be detail oriented and able to problem solve
- Flexible with schedule Monday to Saturday
- Highly organized with the ability to stay on task
- Quick learner with a creative mind
- Must be a team player
Qualifications (that are a plus, but not required!)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Suits
- Understanding of keyboard shortcuts
- Fun atmosphere