TITLE: IM Caseworker 1
HOURS: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
PAY RATE: $15.59/hr.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Processes interactive interviews with client to re-determine ongoing eligibility for assistance programs, related medical programs, Medicaid, and public assistance Food Stamps.
- Responsible for assistance programs, related medical programs, Medicaid and Food Stamps caseload, telephone calls, and client interviews.
- Refers clients to other Agency units when appropriate (Social Services, STEPS, etc.).
- Interviews clients to re-determine eligibility for Medicaid and Food Stamps.
- Conducts interactive interviews, both in the agency and in clients’ home.
- Maintains case data through applicable systems.
- Completes all forms necessary for maintaining caseload.
- Completes necessary paperwork for computer matches, desk review, etc.
- Completes referral forms for overpayments and under issuances.
- Provides quality customer service and updates cases as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of the position.
Completion of a baccalaureate degree in related field preferred (business management, business administration, human services, social services, etc.).