Completes real estate escrow transactions by determining requirements; clearing titles; assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents; disbursing funds.
* Determines escrow requirements by studying and clarifying buyer, seller, and lender instructions.
* Obtains clear title by ordering title reports; resolving title defects; satisfying existing liens and encumbrances against property or principals.
* Establishes escrow account by depositing funds; maintaining records.
* Prepares transaction documents by completing forms and statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents.
* Completes calculations by prorating taxes and interest.
* Completes closing transaction documents by assembling documents; reviewing papers with parties; explaining provisions and procedures; answering questions; checking documents for completeness and accuracy; obtaining signatures.
* Completes closing by recording and filing documents; preparing and distributing final closing statements and title.
* Closes escrow account by disbursing funds.
* Complies with regulatory requirements by adhering, and enforcing adherence, to requirements.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Financial Skills, Documentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Customer Service, Closing Skills, Confidentiality, Tax, Prospecting Skills, Selling to Customer Needs,