From its humble beginnings as a specialty sewing business operated from the family’s basement, 5B’s now occupies a 225,000 square foot facility that operates 20 hours a day. The facility has over 400 embroidery heads, 8 screen print presses and is continually growing. In addition to custom embroidery and screen print, 5B’s offers a wide variety of services including digitizing, warehousing, special garment prepping, shipping and rush orders! 5B’s prides itself on providing our customers with on time delivery, attention to detail, customer service and competitive pricing. We invite you to experience the 5B’s difference, we are confident you will “bee” pleased!
5B’s is looking for an ambitious and hard-working individual who does not mind standing on their feet for an entire shift. Speed and accuracy are a must. Individuals will be required to pay careful attention on the job, follow instructions and double check their work before completing tasks. We offer a competitive wage and benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned as directed by management
- Pick merchandise in warehouse and transport to packing area
- Receive product and verify contents
- Count and stock merchandise based on inventory control log
- Unload containers of product and restock shelves
- Identify damaged, lost or missing merchandise and notify supervisor immediately
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Weekly pay
- Medical offered after 90 days
- 3 unpaid personal days after 90 days
- 5 paid vacation days (after qualifying hours worked)
- Holiday pay (after qualifying hours worked)
- 30% discount in retail store
- Temperature controlled facility
- Full-time employment (Get off the temp job roller coaster!)
- Never work a Sunday!