Job Title: Seasonal Delivery Driver Helper - OMJST
Worksite Location: Akron, OH 44306
How to Apply:
APPLY DIRECT to Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc. using the following information:
Apply online at: www.cokeconsolidated.com/careers
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark or Tuscarawas when applying to this employer.
Job Description: Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc., located at 1560 Triplett Blvd. in Akron, OH, has Seasonal Delivery Driver Helper openings. Note: This is a seasonal position lasting 90 to 120 days from date of hire. Position could lead to full-time permanent employment at the end of the seasonal period. As a Delivery Driver Helper, you will be responsible for assisting a Driver in delivering and/or unloading our products to customer locations on designated routes. This is a fast-paced position that stocks beverage brands on shelves, displays and in coolers.
What would success look like?
- Willingness to start days early and on time.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in fast paced environment, lifting up to 50 lbs. of product repetitively. Bending, stooping, reaching and climbing in and out of a truck are necessary.
- Excellent customer service skills. Ability to work cooperatively, courteously and respectfully with all fellow employees, customers and consumers.
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with a team spirit.
- Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor and the ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Availability to work flexible hours in variable weather conditions (including extreme heat).
- Ability and willingness to adhere to appearance standards.
- Exercise safe practices and work environment including maintaining clean company vehicles.
- Travel with a Driver, throughout the day, in a truck to deliver, fill, merchandise and rotate products at customer accounts in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ensure the “look of success” appearance of all Coke equipment and products.
- Foster relationships with store staff and provide superior customer service.
- Previous experience delivering, stocking and merchandising of products is preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalency preferred
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Details: Full time (seasonal - could lead to permanent employment). 1st Shift. 40 to 50 hours/week. Monday through Friday. $17.55/hour.
OMJ Staff Contact: RC2