2019-139-INT: Systems Administrator
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
* Perform and facilitate management of Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows system administration roles and responsibilities in support of NASIC/GS hardware and software capabilities
* Perform and facilitate planning and execution of auditing, virus scanning, security control development and implementation, and other system administration-related activities required to maintain cybersecurity authorization status
* Support IT project management and integration related to managing development and maintenance of capabilities supporting both NASIC and Intelligence Community (IC) partners across multiple enterprise and isolated/air-gapped networks
* Facilitate and support creation and management of system administration, outage reporting, troubleshooting, change and related documentation including hardware, software, and connectivity baseline products, IT instructions, charters, CONOPS, processes Memorandum of Understanding/agreement (MOU/A), and service level agreements (SLAs) related to system administration, operation, maintenance and sustainment
* Participate in, assist, and facilitate government participation in Group, Center, mission partner, and community systems administration, configuration management and governance-related working groups, review panels, and approval boards
* Support customer system adherence with applicable IC, Department of Defense (DoD), and NASIC policies, processes and procedures pertaining to physical security, cybersecurity, and configuration management
* Other duties as assigned
Riverside Research is seeking a full time Information Technology (IT) Systems Administrator at the Dayton Research Center, Beavercreek, Ohio. This position will assist the National Air & Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) Geospatial and Signature Intelligence Group (NASIC/GS) with administration and management of IT architecture, standards, governance, and documentation with specific emphasis on administration of Red Hat Linux and Windows-based systems and capabilities.
* Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
* Bachelor's degree in engineering, information science, information technology, computer science, management information systems preferred; other technical/business-related degrees acceptable with relevant systems administration skills/work experience
* Minimum 5 years experience as a systems administrator
* Significant knowledge and/or experience with RHEL and Windows system administration practices, tools, and methodologies; preferably in DoD/IC environments
* Active DoD 8140/8570 IAT Level-II certification (Security+, etc.)
* Familiarity with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) guidelines and processes
* Familiarity with the Secure Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) and the ability to apply to secure systems as needed
* Demonstrated communication skills (written & oral) to effectively communicate with diverse stakeholders (technical & business)
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other standard business software tools/applications
* Certifications in IT Configuration Management-related disciplines, or IT Service dlievery best practices (IT Infrastructure Library (ITL), Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF), Project Management (Project+, Project Management Professional (PMP), etc.
* Knowledge and/or experience with one or more of the following: IT configuration management; IT project management; IT network design and implementation; information security policy design & implementation; enterprise data system analysis; service oriented architecture design and implementation; DevOps process implementation
* Knowledge of IT architecture and frameworks, e.g. Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework (FEAF), The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DODAF), etc.
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.