Job Title: A & P Mechanic - Airframe & Powerplant License - OMJST
Worksite Location: North Canton, OH 44720
How to Apply:
APPLY DIRECT to Air Camis Inc. using the following information:
Email resume to email@example.com OR fax resume to 330-494-8777
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark or Tuscarawas when applying to this employer.
Job Description: Air Camis Inc. in North Canton, OH, is hiring for A & P Mechanic - Airframe & Powerplant License positions. Will perform tasks necessary to comply with federal aviation regulations and accept the responsibility for work performed by him/her and/or in conjunction with others and sign for same on company’s approved forms. Work will consist of and include any and all phases of repair and maintenance of aircraft with the aid of the employee’s own tools, specialty tools provided by the company and the use of test equipment.
- Current A & P certificate.
- Ownership/possession of basic tools to complete the job tasks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read, understand and follow maintenance manuals, drawings and wiring prints.
- Ability to work within a 24/7 operation including holidays.
- Ability to pass background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Authorized to work in the United States per the Immigration Act of 1986.
- Ability to maintain SIDA access.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Able to document on-the-job training and successfully complete training as required by the company.
- Able to bend, squat, kneel and stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work in adverse weather conditions.
Details: Full time and part time. 40+ hours/week (full time). 15 to 40 hours/week (part time). 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Split, Rotating Shifts. Sunday through Saturday. Wage TBD (based on experience).
Qualifications: High School Diploma / GED
Driver’s License Requirement(s): Must Have Valid Driver’s License.
Pre-Employment Testing: Criminal Background Check, Drug Testing, Reference Check.
OMJ Staff Contact: RC2