CAI is a national provider of contact center services to higher education, health systems and hospitals, large physician practices, municipal courts systems and utilities. We are looking to identify a Marketing Intern who will be responsible for the following duties.
Under the direction of the Manager of Branding and Communications, the Marketing Intern will be responsible for: assist in social media campaigns and implementation, contribute to the creation of mock-ups and social media content, prepare and manage detailed media contact lists for PR, plan and execute company press events, assist with internal communications (company newsletter, intranet, etc.), prepare materials and plan logistics for mission-driven, volunteer, internal, or recruitment events, and assist with daily administrative duties.
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be in the process of obtaining a college degree in Marketing, Business, Communication, Tourism, Leisure and Event Planning, Sales, or related field
• Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office and in use of computers with multiple systems at once
• Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Should be detail-oriented, well-spoken, and an effective communicator
• Should be a self-starter who works independently and is comfortable in a dynamic environment
• Must have exceptional communication, grammar, writing and editing skills
• Applicant must be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
Credit Adjustments, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.