(HIA 8840) Network Engineer Wright-Patterson AFB (OH)
Location: Dayton, OH
Clearance Required: Secret
Anticipated Start Date: Immediate
PCI is actively seeking an experienced Network Engineer to support the EPASS HI contract Located at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH.
* Analyzing and recommending network requirements
* Recommending and maintaining network architecture and infrastructure
* Analyzing network workload
* Monitoring network capacity and performance
* Diagnosing and resolving network problems
* Recommending network backup and recovery procedures
* Installing, testing, maintaining, and upgrading network operating systems software; and/or ensuring the rigorous application of information security/ cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of network services
* Advanced Degree (MA/MS) in Computer Science, Information Technology or other Engineering Discipline and 12 years of experience, 5 of which must be in the DoD, or;
* BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other Engineering Discipline and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 of which must be in the DoD, or;
* 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications, 8 of which must be in the DoD.
* Current Secret clearance
* Highly proficient with computers and software applications to include Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), expert attention-to-detail & highly organized
* Strong verbal and written communication skills required
* Familiarity with Siemens Teamcenter Highly Desirable
* Familiarity with DoDI 5000.75 and/or 5000.02 for Acquisition
* Familiarity with DoD and DISA Infrastructure Requirements
* Technical Specialist Engineer Support
PCI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
For more details go to URL