About the Job:
This role will support all lines of business in an effort to acquire, expand, retain and onboard treasury services products. This position will own the process for new client set-ups serving as the primary point of contact to internal (Operations, Technology, Product, Key Bank vendors) and external partners (client project teams, third-party vendors) to ensure a seamless and efficient implementation of services. You will gather requirements, complete the setup, and train the client on how to use the application.
Essential Job Function:
* Provide the highest quality of support for all applications under payment deposit and operations.
* Ability to onboard 6 products from start to finish with no supervision including low, medium, and some complex.
* Act as subject matter expert on project teams for purpose of implementing managed file transfer solutions.
* Interaction and communication with multiple teams and external parties up to the C level hierarchy.
* Provide continuous improvement ideas to reduce expenses and/or improve efficiency.
* Ability to determine, gather, and execute requirements based on client s feedback for medium complexity setups.
* Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate technical issues to audiences of varying technical acumen.
* Bachelor s Degree or 2 - 4 years of experience with Treasury Services or enterprise managed file transfer platform administration.
* Ability to drive projects to completion including planning, coordinating, and execution.
* Strong Treasury and check processing knowledge
* Proven record of successful customer interaction and support.
* Able to work on and prioritize multiple tasks at a time.
* Written and oral communication skills that are clear, concise, and can be communicated to senior leadership.
* Working knowledge of relevant network & encryption technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, FTP/SFTP, TLS, AS2, PGP, network shares, PKI, Firewall and DMZ concepts).
* Experience troubleshooting Internet connectivity issues.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Min/Fem/Vet/Disabled.
Employer's Job# 38132BR
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.