IT Project Engineer
About the Company
The Greentree Group is a professional services business comprised of talented analysts and problem-solvers who work with clients around the world on programs ranging from start-up business process consulting situations to planning the modernization of major information technology systems. Our people play key roles in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans and who share the challenges and rewards of working for a small company. Our team of experts can tackle the toughest problem and solve it right—the first time! What makes The Greentree Group successful is our outstanding people who hold a spotless record of customer satisfaction. We’re focused on doing business better—to better our client’s business!
About the Opportunity
We’re not just growing fast; we’re growing smart. And we want you to come grow with us. The Greentree Group employees are truly valued and treated with respect. You’ll be working with an outstanding team with an impressive track record. We need a talented individual to fill the role of a Projects Engineer for Greentree’s commercial IT managed services offerings in the Beavercreek, OH area. The service is called Back To Business I.T. To learn more, go to www.backtobusinessit.com In this position, the ideal candidate will possess a seasoned IT Engineer skillset, and the ability to manage their time and resources effectively, document their work in detail and account for their time accurately.
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related area and a minimum of five years’ experience.
- Three to five years of recent experience with setup and administration of Windows 2008/2012/2016/2019 Server, infrastructure services, Exchange, Windows 7/8/10, MS Office suite, Active Directory/DHCP/DNS/GPO management, Antivirus management and disaster recovery/backup management.
- Hands-on hardware and software troubleshooting experience with emphasis on related issues including network services, email/web services, and the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Strong customer service orientation and the ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Ability to effectively utilize available resources to learn and progress through unfamiliar medium.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong written/oral communication skills.
- Local travel will be required.
- Candidates must be U.S. Citizens.
- Desired Qualifications:
- Active Directory/DHCP/DNS/GPO experience.
- Experience with MS, Office 365, SQL or SharePoint.
- Firewalls, VPN routing, and filtering appliance knowledge is desired.
- VMware, Hyper-V and EMC/SAN experience.
- Help desk support, remote management and troubleshooting skills.
- Terminal services, VOIP and video conferencing knowledge is preferred.
- Certification preferred CompTIA A+, N+, and/or Microsoft MCSA.
The Greentree Group offers an attractive, flexible benefits package and outstanding growth opportunities. For more information on who we are, visit us at www.greentreegroup.com When applying for this position, please submit resume and salary requirements to job code PE-19-085. A background check may be required. No relocation is offered with this position. Greentree is an Equal Opportunity Employer race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.