Financial advisory practice looking for dynamic, self-driven, efficient administrative and operations manager to help take the practice to the next level. The position will start out part time (20-30hours/week) with potential of growing into a full-time position for the successful candidate. For the right person, this position could lead to getting an insurance and/or securities license with limitless earning potential.
The right candidate must:
- Be personable
- Be able to work independently
- Be honest / trustworthy
- Be motivated by service
- Be self-starter
- Take pride in their work
- Be motivated to learn a very tedious and complicated industry
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Coordination of client review meetings and appointments
- Making proactive, outbound phone calls to clients and scheduling appointments
- Sending follow-up and supporting paperwork while also tracking receipt and return of paperwork
- Coordination of distributing client statements, newsletters, etc.
- Execute mailings of birthday, anniversary, and holiday card mailings
- Utilizing technology and software to implement marketing plans w/ direction from advisor
- Assistance with planning & tracking project status, work flows
- Coordinating invitation mailings, RSVP’s, confirmation calls
- Prepares conference room for meeting, including greeting guests, etc.
Daily Office Support
- Completing paperwork & organizing deliverables for client appointments
- Tracking status of projects and informing involved partiesof any remaining unfinished requirements
- Answering phones and responding to emails
- Maintenance of practice CRM (client relationship management) system/database
- Filing, scanning, copying, shredding, and other office duties as needed
- Processing securities-related paperwork for existing and new clients
- Enters Client information into our planning software
- High school diploma or equivalent and minimum of 1-2 years office support/administrative experience
- Previous experience in financial services business not required
- Strong interpersonal and telephone communication skills
- Ability to provide high level of customer service and compassion to client relationships
- Previous usage/experience in CRM database preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational skills and multitasking capabilities.
- Dedication to high accuracy of work.
- Ability to work independently but also collaborate well in a team environment
- Obtain appropriate licensures as needed with growth in duties
- Must be able to type and use Microsoft office applications
- Attend industry and company conferences and education events as needed.
Please submit a resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Practice Office Manager” in the subject line or to Diane Kent, OhioMeansJobs, 725 Pine St., Coshocton OH 43812 in the lower level of Job and Family Services by mail or in person.