Req ID: 65459
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Field Tech Senior Associate to join our team in Cincinnati, Ohio (US-OH), United States (US).
The Services team has a strong record of meeting high performance standards while implementing complex global enterprise solutions that deliver real value. We accomplish this through the combination of experienced consultants with a unique implementation approach and culture. Our enterprise consultants possess deep industry expertise, process proficiency, and technology skill, gained through numerous successful implementations. This experience and expertise, combined with our lean, cross-life cycle methodology, helps ensure solutions that deliver real value for our customers.
The Desktop Support Analyst (Technician) will be responsible for performing various managed client services for a strategic customer. These services include: IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support, etc. This role combines strong technical skills with an emphasis on delivery high level of customer service.
This position will be a Client based position.
* Responsible for on-site and/or remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, video-conference devices, phones, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals
* Performs troubleshooting, parts replacement, system upgrades, basic deployment, and repair on desktops / notebooks/ printers
* Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact end user experience and takes corrective action
* Active Directory - Computer management
* Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters
* Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals
* Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook configurations at customer site
* Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems
* Performs maintenance and repair services
* Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Employer's Job# 602381300A0
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.